Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to change piping system

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
marco.defina
351 Views, 2 Replies

Impossible to change piping system

Hello,

why if i try to route a pipe from the pump I cannot select the system of piping? Everztime start with idronic system.

Thank you.

1.JPG

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
fkleiner
in reply to: marco.defina

Most likely it is because in the family of the pump, the pipe connector properties have it set to be hydronic. Try changing it to global and then it will play nicer if you need it to be something other than hydronic.

Message 3 of 3
marco.defina
in reply to: fkleiner

I resolved with change system. I opened the property of pump and i moved on an another system.

Thanks

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report