Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
tlr80
284 Views, 1 Reply

ies ve

I clicked on the message to request the third party software and received an email stating i will have to make one small download to get the program working and the link is

http://www.iesve.com/downloads/installVE57.msi

The problem is this link doesn't work. What will installing this allow me to do? Will it allow me to set my discharge air temp from the Air Handling Unit? Or do i need the full version of IES to do that in revit. I haven't had much luck with exporting a gbxml to trace. It will export but there are only room numbers and not names. Our Trace license is about to expire so i am wondering if IES VE is a user friendly and accurate load/energy analysis program.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
FXVIPilot
in reply to: tlr80

You will need the full (not the trial) version of IESVE to enter in your AHU discharge air temp. If you go to IES's web page www.iesve.com, you can get answers to all your IESVE questions there, and you will see the trial software download link near the upper right corner.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report