Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to create a conduit run with bends please help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
519 Views, 2 Replies

i want to create a conduit run with bends please help

need to create a conduit run with bends. all of the standard fittings are loaded into the project. in previous projects i was able to simply create a continuous run of conduit and the bends would show up with no problem. now, i can only draw one straight line conuit and cannot continue.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

You will want to draw using the "Conduit without Fittings" Conduit Type. Before drawing any Conduit, go to "Edit Type", which is located at the top of the Properties Palette. There, you have to assign a default Conduit Fitting for each fitting type that you wish to employ. Just ask if you need any more info!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
julianjameson8403
in reply to: Anonymous

You may want to check that the conduit type has fittings associated to it

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report