Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope I am in the right section, and I am hoping someone can help.........

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
HullDrafter
265 Views, 1 Reply

I hope I am in the right section, and I am hoping someone can help.........

I am currently a straight CAD Drafter (still learning Revit), and I am in need of a piece of equipment. I am looking for a 10 cubic foot Blender. This item will be used to illustrate how much room is needed to install one or if necessary, how much room it will take inside a Pharm. process room. We also need it to insure the connections are going to be in the right place.

I have seen revit models before that looked great and made me realize that Revit is the future. As things stand right now, I need more schools and access to the program.

So, as I have seen a model before, I now that even a 3-d model would help immensly. Can anyone help?

HD

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: HullDrafter

The only place I can think of that might have such a Family would be revitcity.com, and you'll have to sign up in order to download from that site. Otherwise, you'll have to model it yourself as a Specialty Equipment Family. I would suggest not going crazy on the details, unless it's really needed for presentation; it is generally discouraged to detail to extreme degrees in Revit. Another alternative, if applicable, would be to model the blender in Inventor and then import that into a Revit Family.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report