Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HVAC Zones

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
703 Views, 5 Replies

HVAC Zones

For some reason when i create an HVAC zone it puts a boundary line where it shouldn't be it splits some rooms.  but it still shows the rooms on the zone correctly?

any ideas. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I can't recreate your situation, what version of Revit MEP are you using? Could you also post an image of you System Browser: Zones, and perhaps the properties of some of the Spaces?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

i have a default zone not sure where it came from, but all those spaces under that zone show up under all the other zones i have labeled. 

Message 4 of 6
CoreyDaun

Create a Space Schedule and verify that there are no duplicate Spaces.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: CoreyDaun

doesn't appear to be an doubles. 

Message 6 of 6
CoreyDaun

Try removing the Space from the zone, and then re-assigning back to the zone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report