Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Hangers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jainn
664 Views, 3 Replies

How to connect Hangers

Hi All,

in my application i have to connect a single pipe to hangers in autodesk MEP 2012

Pls suggest.

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
revitapp
in reply to: jainn

I know there is a tool which could help you on this. Check detail please go to: SupportAndHanger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revit Applications provider[revitapp.com].
Message 3 of 4
Sandleaz
in reply to: revitapp

With pipe hangers (and to a lesser extent duct hangers), you want to make sure you're using the correct type.  I'd suggest go to a manufacturer like cooper b-line or anvil, find your hanger(s) that you want to use, and model them --- or you can create them without the manufacturer's dimensions if you just want the rough size and shape of the hanger.  Not sure how in depth the application is in terms of adding upper attachments (which you can create as separate families) or accessories like insulation shields or how it handles stacked pipes.             

Message 4 of 4
revitapp
in reply to: Sandleaz

Thanks Sandleaz for your suggestion. We will try to provide inbox hanger as from the manufactory in next version. However, current user could also create their own hanger and use it in current version. And the key value of this tool is to help use auto layout the hanger and manage the connection with the pipe/duct/cable tray or conduit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revit Applications provider[revitapp.com].

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report