Revit MEP

engineer12ahmed
Message 1 of 2 (286 Views)
Accepted Solution

How can i convert Revit to AutoCad with same Colours

286 Views, 1 Replies
10-28-2012 04:12 PM

How can i convert Revit to AutoCad with same Colours

While you are in the DWG Export dialog selecting views/sheets, click on the "Browse.JPG" button beside the pull-down under "Select Export Setup".

You'll have to create an Export Setup here to get a custom configuration, in which you can assign layer names and colors as desired. Beware, there are a number of limitations, such as element Phasing for example.

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)

Re: How can i convert Revit to AutoCad with same Colours

10-29-2012 07:34 AM in reply to: engineer12ahmed

While you are in the DWG Export dialog selecting views/sheets, click on the "Browse.JPG" button beside the pull-down under "Select Export Setup".

You'll have to create an Export Setup here to get a custom configuration, in which you can assign layer names and colors as desired. Beware, there are a number of limitations, such as element Phasing for example.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.