Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden view issue

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
harinarayana55
566 Views, 7 Replies

Hidden view issue

Hi, I have a problem with the hidden view properties.

I have attached an image shows the error in fig.

fig 1 shown in wire frame. fig 2 shown in hidden view. But i don't know why the some part of shoe piece is not display and it should be in hidden lines. what is the problem? i am using revit  2012 mep.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

It may be one of the following options

Of course this is a possibility:

1-Check View Renge

2-Chek V/G

3-Check Discipline 

4-Click On the Reveal hidden Elements for show all hidden elements.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8

thanks for the reply.i will try.

please check the attachment, some part of the shoe pirce is not displayed in hidden view.

thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 8

i was tryied, but no solution.

Message 5 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: harinarayana55

Can you recreate this situation in a new Project file? If so, can you post that .rvt file here? (You may need to Purge Unused and then manually remove the unused Duct and Pipe Fittings to get the file small enough to post)

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 6 of 8
harinarayana55
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hi thanks for the reply.

i was attached .rvt file in revit 2013 .today i was tried. but both the shoe piece and spigot connections at the bottom are not visibble in hidden views.

shoe piece is partially visible in hidden view.both are visible in wore frame and shade mode.

thanks

Message 7 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: harinarayana55

This is a result of the Duct Fitting being connected to the System; if the Tap is disconnected, then it does display in MEP Hidden Lines. I believe this is a system behavior that cannot be changed, as the OOTB taps display this behavior as well. The only solution I can provide would be to use the Linework tool (located on the Modify tab) to manually make those lines Into MEP Hidden Lines. Note that this Linework only applies to the specific View in which it was done, so if it has to be displayed as Hidden in another View, you must do it again there.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 8 of 8
harinarayana55
in reply to: CoreyDaun

hi Corey D

thanks for the reply and solution.

It is working with remove from the system.

But it is extra time to remove all the shoe piece and other bottom connections from the system and after removal.

After removal from the system it is not selecting by tab.

harinarayana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report