Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in flexing a hexagon extrusion

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chrisbbarnes
801 Views, 3 Replies

Help in flexing a hexagon extrusion

I am wanting to create a nut / bolt etc. and I cant seam to find out how I can flex a hexagon extrusion. I have tried to do the same way as I would for flexing a circle (like a washer), but I am struggling with this shape. Can any one help? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
chrisbbarnes
in reply to: chrisbbarnes

Additional:

I have now managed to create this item (flexible NUT) but I am having a problem with four of the sizes. I can flex it, but on certain sizes, M3, M6, M12 & M16 I get a message that I "Can't keep elements joined". I have attached a copy for any one elese to feel free to play around with it and may come up with a solution to fix it. If you do can you send a copy back to me, thanks...

Message 3 of 4
Hugh_Compton
in reply to: chrisbbarnes

Hello

I have attached my version of the metric nut.  It might be useful to you bearing in mind that I'm a newbie to Revit...

Message 4 of 4
chrisbbarnes
in reply to: Hugh_Compton

Thanks for that, unfortunatly we do not 2014 yet so cannot open. However I did manage to get mine fixed up from someone on another forum. Thanks for all your help guys. I now have a full set of fixing items. Copy nut attaced for those whom want it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report