Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating and Cooling Loads dialog - working in 120 dpi resolution

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jwongmep
233 Views, 2 Replies

Heating and Cooling Loads dialog - working in 120 dpi resolution

Hi all,

Has anyone tried running Revit MEP with a larger DPI setting of 120 dpi (see attachment)? I am currently doing this since the regular resolution on my Windows XP makes my fonts too tiny to read comfortably.

The problem is, when I open the Heating/Cooling Loads dialog in Revit MEP, I can't see some of the buttons/functions since the larger resolution pushes them off the edge of the dialog, and I can't resize the dialog so there's no way to access those functions short of pressing tab and enter and hoping you've activated the right functions.

Is there some kind of workaround/setting somewhere in Revit MEP that addresses this problem?

thanks,

-John
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jwongmep

have you tried changing your screen resolution to something lower like
800x600?

Brian Earsley
Project Manager
areté 3, Ltd
18645 West Creek Drive
Tinley Park, Il 60477
708.342.1250 x.225
www.arete3.com

jdub_mep wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone tried running Revit MEP with a larger DPI setting of 120 dpi (see attachment)? I am currently doing this since the regular resolution on my Windows XP makes my fonts too tiny to read comfortably.
>
> The problem is, when I open the Heating/Cooling Loads dialog in Revit MEP, I can't see some of the buttons/functions since the larger resolution pushes them off the edge of the dialog, and I can't resize the dialog so there's no way to access those functions short of pre
> ssing tab and enter and hoping you've activated the right functions.
>
> Is there some kind of workaround/setting somewhere in Revit MEP that addresses this problem?
>
> thanks,
>
> -John
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
Message 3 of 3
jwongmep
in reply to: jwongmep

thanks for your reply. I've tried that and actually it made it even worse.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report