Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hatch pattern not not visible in section

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
harinarayana55
1121 Views, 1 Reply

hatch pattern not not visible in section

Hi all

i am assigning a hatch pattern for external insulation in filter. filter was applied in both section and in plan.

my problem is When i am creating a section at middle of the duct the pattern is not visible in section (section 1)

when i am creating a section before the duct the pattern visible (section 2). how could i see pattern even if i place a section at the middle of the duct.

presently i am using filled region in section to replace the missing areas.

i have another problem: please see section 3. when i am placing a section vertically i am able to see the hatch pattern in section. But in my project file i am not able to see the pattern. what may be the problem. I am using revit mep 2014. please see the attached revit file.

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: harinarayana55

Unfortunately, Ducts are not a "cuttable" Category so there is not a visible surface when the Section sliced through the Duct.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report