Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid Lines

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
396 Views, 3 Replies

Grid Lines

I have made Dependents views and changed the size of my viewport. Is there a way to get the architectural grid and column bubbles to shrink down to the viewport box size? My grid lines and column bubbles are full size and are the length of the entire building.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mojova
in reply to: Anonymous

the grid and bubble should scale with your view...also, in a cropped dependant view the bubble and grid should shorten with the cropped view region in the view.
Message 3 of 4
Jrobker

If you copy monitor the grids and are not forcing your view to be exactly the view of the links, than you can achieve this.
"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 4 of 4
simon.whitbread

Just to reinforce jrobker's comments, if you follow the procedure outlined here... http://bim-bs.blogspot.com/2008/12/linked-file-cleanup.html
you can turn off the Architects levels and Grids once the copy / monitor process has been finished. That way you can have total control of location and look of the grid and level heads.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report