Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting Text with Bullets

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
SLDBrown
7094 Views, 10 Replies

Formatting Text with Bullets

Hello All,

I am creating some general notes and bulletizing my text. I would like to know how I can adjust the distance between the number and the start of the sentence. See attached image.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
CoreyDaun
in reply to: SLDBrown

Under the Text Style's Type Properties, increase or decrease the "Tab Size" Parameter to adjust that spacing.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 11
TheFalcon75

Hi SLDBrown. I notice your text is across lines with ascending numbers. I am finding that when I ctrl-enter to do to a new line on the same bullet point, that I get a new number. If I turn that number off then, the numbering restarts. Could you please let me know the steps on how you achieved the attach bulleted list. This would save me many hours.

Thanks

Message 4 of 11
www.TechRoom.bg

Adjust distance can be changed with changing tab size. Across text too.

Eng. Iliev L.             

⁞|⁞ BIM Implementer, Project & BIM Manager, Coordinator, MEP Engineer

⁞|⁞ http://www.TechRoom.bg

Message 5 of 11
robyn.henke

On a completely different topic (but using your image as a reference) is there a way to put a space between each "line" without a number?  Does that make sense?

Message 6 of 11
Matt__W
in reply to: robyn.henke

Not with regular ol' Revit text but you could create a keynote schedule and go about it that way.

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 7 of 11
SteveKStafford

Based on what is listed and described in the new features for Revit 2017, it will be possible when that is released...very soon.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 8 of 11
Matt__W
in reply to: SteveKStafford

I'm assuming you're on the beta team? Because a quick Google search of REVIT 2017 NEW FEATURES brings up a whole lotta nada!!

Regardless, I know that feature alone will make lots of people very happy.

Matt Wunch

Twitter | LinkedIn

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 9 of 11
SteveKStafford
in reply to: Matt__W

Someone (within Autodesk) posted a link to the 2017 help documentation a couple days ago here.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 10 of 11
Matt__W
in reply to: SteveKStafford

Thanks!

Matt Wunch

Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 11 of 11
robyn.henke
in reply to: Matt__W

Okee doke.

Sent from my iPad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report