Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow systems error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tjbeecher
1458 Views, 1 Reply

Flow systems error

I am doing a full flow calculation for a project with there submittals and flow rates.  I am using a Price VAV box.  The owner gave me the submitals on record and made sure that the flow numbers were correct.  The issue I am having is i get the following error

"Elements in HWS 7 are not connected in a single physical network due to one or both of the following: - There are disconnects in the system's physical network. - Elements in the system are connected to more than one physical network."

I have made sure I have caps on any piping that is open.  I have a base mounted pump in the system.  I have double checked that all the VAV's connected.

It has been 3 years since I have done anything with systems.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

T Beecher

Trimble

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
alan.quinn
in reply to: tjbeecher

Most likely a connector is not set correctly but without the file I have no way of knowing for certain. Is it possible for you to attached the file? I can set up an internal case and create an FTP site if necessary.

Thanks for posting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report