Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow systems error flow (direction mismatch)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
841 Views, 2 Replies

Flow systems error flow (direction mismatch)

MEP Expert,

The current goal is to create appropriate piping systems, but I am having a tremendous amount of difficulty. As much as I have searched, there seems to be a serious lack in Revit MEP support out there for issues such as properly connecting systems, flow mismatch directions, and even generating pressure loss reports.

Basically as a starting point, I have successfully created a Heating system (or so I think), but when I select the "Check Piping System" option under the "Analyze" tab, I get the "Heating Return: It is not possible to calculate the flow since the flow direction mismatch. Please check flow direction on all equipment in this system". I have checked every section of the pipe, and the flows are properly distributing throughout the system, but this error remains.

There are no connection errors and I think that flow/return direction should be fine. I am unsure about the system/system type/system name because I have started using revit MEP but it seems to be OK.

Does anyone have the knowledge and expertise out there to help me figure this out and correct my mistake? I would be extremely grateful for any and all advice!

Sincerely,

Krzysztof

PS

Please find attached file with the described above heating installation.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I could not attach then please find open the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByBKDIl7_qQSZllVVEloQmxBMGs/view?usp=sharing

Message 3 of 3
aungphyopaing095
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Krzysztof,

I am also facing same situation so do you already solove that problem?

If you have been soloved , please let me know.

Thanks.,

Aung Phyo Paing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report