Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow computation problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
berniebooc
372 Views, 2 Replies

Flow computation problem

Please help me with my problem in Revit MEP. I can't show the flow of my pipe and i don't why.  See attached file for your better understanding.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: berniebooc

Could you attached the Project file here for our investigation? The file may be too large for these forums, so you may need to open the file and "SaveAs" (for non-Workshared Projects) or open the file with the Detach from Central option, choose DIscard Worksets, and "SaveAs" (for Workshared Projects). Isolate the elements involved in the error and delete all others. Activate "Purge Unused" as many times as needed. You will need to manually remove unnecessary Pipe FItting and Duct Fittings Families from the Project Browser, too, since Purge Unused may omit them.

If you have any trouble or would rather share the file by other means (i.e. email), then send me a Private Message.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
berniebooc
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you for your reply sir. And I'm sorry if I didn't inform here that i found already the solution to my problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report