Contributor
Ammar74
Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)
Accepted Solution

Floor Loading

217 Views, 2 Replies
09-25-2012 01:53 AM

Hello,

I am new to Revit and trying to perform cooling load calculation, I just could not figure out why floor load is not shown in the cooling load components ?? Anyone have an idea on this matter??

Please help!

Thanks

Check the reference section of the help file on how Revit uses the Ashare RTS method of calculation. If memory serves correctly, floors aren't covered by it. Also check the Ashrae guide.

By the way - this quesiotn gets asked all the time - did you not search the forums already regarding this topic?

Valued Mentor
julianjameson8403
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: Floor Loading

09-25-2012 05:23 AM in reply to: Ammar74

Check the reference section of the help file on how Revit uses the Ashare RTS method of calculation. If memory serves correctly, floors aren't covered by it. Also check the Ashrae guide.

By the way - this quesiotn gets asked all the time - did you not search the forums already regarding this topic?

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Contributor
Ammar74
Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)

Re: Floor Loading

10-01-2012 10:33 AM in reply to: julianjameson8403

Thanks Julian

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.