Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family enlarges in coarse view mode

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
338 Views, 3 Replies

Family enlarges in coarse view mode

I am creating a valve family and I came to part where I set up visibility in coarse, medium and fine mode of view...

In fine and medium view mode I want to view the whole family as it is but for the coarse view mode I have drawn a schematic view of the valve. The problem occurs when I insert the family into the project. In fine and medium view mode everything works ok but in the coarse view mode family enlarges and it looks like it's not connected. Please see pictures for additional explanation. I have also attached the problematic family with this post.

Best regards!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found out that if I uncheck Use Annotation Scale inside family (Pic1.jpg) and inside project (Pic2.jpg) everything works fine.

Is that solution to my problem or that triggers some other unwanted consequences?! Generally, what are other consequences when I check/uncheck that option (Use Annotation Scale)?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Any ideas? :S

Message 4 of 4
L.Maas

I believe that this is exactly where it is used for, to scale or not scale text/symbols.

So I do not foresee any negative consequences.

They are typically used in pipe accessories/fittings. This to create a kind of single line diagrams.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report