Revit MEP

*John Henry
Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Export to DWG problems

151 Views, 1 Replies
09-23-2009 07:53 PM
I haven't had to export any Revit MEP files for a while, but I see that I'm getting the same result as in earlier releases, where
pipe and duct fittings will randomly dislodge themselves and get strewn around the drawing.

Is anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something wrong? If you have been successful exporting to DWG or DXF please share
any tips or tricks.

Thanks,
John
*John Henry
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: Export to DWG problems

09-25-2009 01:44 PM in reply to: *John Henry
Just a follow-up to my question - We have been told that this is a known, unresolved issue affecting parts that have been moved
using grips.

"John Henry" wrote in message news:6259996@discussion.autodesk.com...
I haven't had to export any Revit MEP files for a while, but I see that I'm getting the same result as in earlier releases, where
pipe and duct fittings will randomly dislodge themselves and get strewn around the drawing.

Is anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something wrong? If you have been successful exporting to DWG or DXF please share
any tips or tricks.

Thanks,
John
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.