Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export setup to a txt file

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jarrad27
1031 Views, 1 Reply

Export setup to a txt file

I have created an export to dwg setup in one project. I would like to be able to use that export setup in another project. I have searched the discussion groups, and apparently you can create a txt file of your export setup. I've tried, searched, and can't figure that one out. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Jarrad27

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: jarrad27

I don't see a way to export these options to a .txt file. You can use 'Transfer Project Standards' from the Manage tab to import the settings into another Project. Make sure you have both Projects open* and have the Project that you want to import the settings into the active Project . In the dialog following Transfer Project Standards, ensure that the "Copy From:" at the top displays the correct Project. Then, simple click "Check None" and then find "DWG/DXF Export Setup Settings" from the list and check the box.

*I transferred my export settings to a blank project and saved it. That way, I don't have to open another entire Project from which to copy it, just this specific blank one.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report