Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Setting

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
norcaljess
216 Views, 1 Reply

Export Setting

There's a setting, when an architect (and I'm assuming a Revit MEP users as well), exports from Revit to CAD where it won't "cut" out the walls if something is hidden.  Example - a piece of equipment or casework covers part of the wall... you can export to CAD where it cuts that section of wall out completely and there's a gap in the wall.  Or you can do an export where it won't "hide" the wall and exports the entire wall out.  Am I making sense?  Anyone know what this setting is?

Thanks,

Jess

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: norcaljess

I don't know if there is a setting for that, but it sounds like you want to export a Wireframe View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report