Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Revit to AutoCAD issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Raymon.Velthuis
352 Views, 1 Reply

Export Revit to AutoCAD issue

Hi,

We're having issues with exporting Revit floorplans to dwg. When opening in AutoCAD some, apparantly random, fittings and accessory are flying around in the drawing. (see attached) The closest we got so far is that it might have something to do with the pipe/duct connected to the fitting. And especially when the pipe/duct on one side has a (really small) slope and on the other side no slope. But still, in some cases this doesn't results in flying fittings. We tried the common stuff as exporting to different versions/extensions. Pinning/hiding elements. With/without scopebox. Etc. No luck so far.

Anyone experienced a similar issue? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Raymon.Velthuis

I've heard of this issue being reported at least a couple of times here, but I don't recall ever hearing about a solution. I would suggest performing some searches on Google or opening a Support Case through the Autodesk Subscription Center on their main website.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report