Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export offset properties to .dwf

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
crr
Observer
705 Views, 2 Replies

Export offset properties to .dwf

Does anyone know how to export offset properties or for pipes to .dwf? It would be great if it was possible to read offset properties on a pipe from an exported dwf-file.

The only exported pipe property that has anything to do with the z coordinate that I could find, is the invert elevation property which is based on the bottom part of a the pipe.  

-Christian

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: crr

Hello, welcome to the Discussion Groups!

Unfortunately, I believe that Invert Elevation is the closest you can get to extracting that information to a DWF file format. The only other way I can see at the moment would be to create a Project Parameter and then manually enter the Pipe Offset into that Parameter, but that would not serve to be a very good solution.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
rene.sommer
in reply to: crr

Hi Christian,

Unfortunately it is currently not possible to have the offset value of pipes in the DWF file. This will require a program modification.
I would recommend that you use the product feedback page to enter your request to the product designers:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Best regards,

Rene Sommer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report