Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I do anthing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ssteenbeke
576 Views, 5 Replies

Error when I do anthing

I get the Operation could not be completed eror jut about every 5-10 minutes when working in MEP13. The full error is "This operation could not be completed. Please try again. If the problem persists, save any changes to models from the Revit server locally and contact your administrator."

I can't seem to do anything with out getting that meassage. I can't save after I make an inital central file and it doesn't look like I make a central file at all because the save and sync are greyed out.  

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
RandMan
in reply to: ssteenbeke

Did you export the errors and warning message?  It will list the conflict.  It may have something to do with the setup of your model. 

Message 3 of 6
ssteenbeke
in reply to: RandMan

It isn't that kind or error. It is a pop up window. This is the one I get

Capture.JPG

Message 4 of 6
VWD-MLM

Are you Creating a "Local" File AFTER creating the Central?.....Sounds like you're still working in the Central file.

Mike

Michael L. Maloney
Virtual World Designs
VDC & BIM Model Design, Clash & Coordination
mike@VirtualWorldDesigns.com
BDSU 2015, 2016
Charlotte, NC ; Fort Mill, SC
Message 5 of 6
ssteenbeke
in reply to: VWD-MLM

I get this after we have created the central and have made a new local copy. It doesn't seem to be project spacific either.

Message 6 of 6
LinconBV

We have the same problem. Did anyone find a solution?Because it seems to be project specific.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report