Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in saving Lookup Table

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bvm76
289 Views, 3 Replies

Error in saving Lookup Table

Hi,

I'm not quite sure why I get this error when I am saving a lookup table (please see attached).

What I did was duplicate the existing lookup table, rename then save.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered!
Thank You.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: bvm76

Sorry for the late reply!

Is this still an issue for you? Did it produce errors if you clicked "Yes" and then used it in a Family?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
bvm76
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for getting back to this Corey.

The table works fine. I just want to get rid of this error if possible.
Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered!
Thank You.
Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: bvm76

That is a warning rather than an error, because you are working in a file format that is foreign to Excel. As far as I know, there is no way to escape that error without creating a Visual Basics script that saves it (in lieu of manually saving it), which would skip the prompt. It wouldn't be worth the effort, though.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report