Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element too small on screen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cmillard
490 Views, 2 Replies

Element too small on screen

I searched through the archives, and saw another thread started about this, but no real resolution.  Has anyone figured out a way around this utter nonsense?  I am attempting to put the engineers' states seals into Revit, and keep running into this whenever I try to put in some of the more detailed portions.  When I just imported the CAD version, they don't plot correctly.

If any Devs read this;  please, please remove this "feature" that only makes it more difficult to use the software.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asommer
in reply to: cmillard

What we do is create an image file from the Autocad seal.  That seems to work for that specific instance.  I have NO idea why this happens. It might be some kind of display issue due to the 3D nature of the program.

Message 3 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: cmillard

Try using Masking Regions. You can put the boundary lines on Invisible Lines if you don't want to see them. Then you can send all of the lines you want "cut" to the background. The masking region's boundary can be made up of multiple types of lines, as well. Draw the image in a Drafting View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report