Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element is too small on screen

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
lsop1409
1908 Views, 1 Reply

Element is too small on screen

does anybody have a resolution to this problem.

I am trying to draw a filled region on a generic annotation and Revit will only allow me to draw a circle starting with a radius of 0.9, nothing smaller.

Edit: I have placed the region larger than needed, placed in the centre of required position, making sure I am zoomed out otherwise get the same error, rotated filled region to have grip at the top where required then shrank to fit and works ok.

It would be good if you could just draw this in 'small' detail.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: lsop1409

Revit has strong limitations when trying to create elements on a very small scale. There are really any good methods of defeating this aside from what you described (drawing the circle and making it smaller with the grip). The most common means of escaping this limitation is to create the drawing in AutoCAD and then import that DWG file.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report