Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editable Only checkbox or another way

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dtiemeyer
1925 Views, 2 Replies

Editable Only checkbox or another way

Is there a way to keep the 'Editable only' checkbox checked when hitting the 'ESC' key?  Basically I have the ARCH.rvt link on a workset (and the Grid Lines on another) and I always keep those worksets Not Editable. However I dont even want to be able to select them objects on those worksets. Thats why I like that 'Editable Only' checkbox, but it keeps going unchecked!

thoughts? suggestions?

Thanks!

My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dvilleneuve
in reply to: dtiemeyer

I create a Design Option when setting up the project and place my revit links under that option (Usually titled Option 1). After you have the links under that option flip back to "Main Model" option and you will never be able to select your links without flipping over to the "Option 1" design option.

Message 3 of 3
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: dtiemeyer

If you would like this functionality to change, this link is setup for you to submit feature requests, or feedback, directly to our Development group.

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report