Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate columns in equipment schedules

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Mehdi.Kardehi
772 Views, 5 Replies

Duplicate columns in equipment schedules

Hi All,

I made two mechanical equipment...one is a fancoil unit and the other one is a fan..

I had shared parameters in both families to help populate my schedules with

When I am going to add fields to my schedules there are two of each item...for example there are two parameters called Equipment Tag...two of them called Weight Etc....

Can some one please tell me what I have done wrong? Schedule attached

Regards,

M

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I think you add a different attchment. Can you please check.

Daniel Kazado

Please use Accept as Solution if your question is answered.
You may Give Kudos if the answer is helpful.
Message 3 of 6

Sorry..wrong attachment...please see attached the correct one

Message 4 of 6

Revit file also attached

Message 5 of 6

I found the source of the issue...I am using two seperate text files for shared parameters of families...one for fan coils and the other one for fans....THey both have a parameter called equipment tag..I use that to modify the tagging in my drawings...There are also other parameters in common like equipment category...weight...height...depth...etc...

Any thoughts how to get around this issue...

All I am trying is to avoid having a big list of shared parameters in only one file...This way I can have 10 files with 20 items each instead of having only one shared parameters file with 100 items in it!

Message 6 of 6

I think I just found the solution...

They were exactly same parametrs but were grouped in different groups in the shared parameter files...

To make it work I chenged the grouping of the shared parameters in a way that they all belong to one group in all the small shared parameter files....in this way I can make sure that my schedules look fine

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report