Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducts flow

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
filipesmsantos
278 Views, 1 Reply

Ducts flow

I Revit users,

I have created a tag with two parameters. Diameter and flow. I just want to know what I have to do to control the flow in a duct in order to the flow appears in the tag that I made.

Best regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: filipesmsantos

Your Duct(s) should be reporting an Air Flow if connected to one or more Air Terminals. The specific Air Flow is determined by the Air Terminals, and if your Duct Tag is reading 0 for Air Flow, then it is likely not properly connected to the Air Terminal(s). See image below.

If your Duct Tag is reporting "Not Computed", then the calculation have been disabled and can be re-enabled by going to Project Browser » Families » Duct Systems » Duct System and going to the Type Properties of that Duct System. There, you will find the calculation settings.

DuctAirFlow.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report