Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct Pipe accessories to have different color system type

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mariusvanwyk2216
967 Views, 2 Replies

Duct Pipe accessories to have different color system type

I don't have any systems created only using the system type to show supply air with a fill color blue and solid pattern. When I place a damper it changes to the color blue. I want it to display gray solid fill pattern.

The filter for the mechanical supply is set to = system type equals supply air.

I have tried applying a filter to duct accessories set to solid fill pattern gray = system type equals supply air and even tried other options and it does not change to gray.

Any suggestions please????

The reason I have not created systems with names are that this is a plant room and do not have any floors set up yet, it is about setting out the plant room to get the space required approved.

Regards

Marius

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Revit applies filters based on the order in the list. 

Try changing the order so that the accessories filter is applied last.

If that doesn't work, check the filter on a new view that doesnt have the system filter added, to make sure its working.

Message 3 of 3

Thanks for the reply.

This is what happens when you work with someone else's creation. They have other check boxes checked that I don't. Revit and its check boxes.

My filter for mechanical supply had the duct accessories check box unchecked. The one I was working on had it checked. That is why the filter for the duct accessories did not apply.

Thanks.

Marius

@embolisim wrote:

Revit applies filters based on the order in the list. 

Try changing the order so that the accessories filter is applied last.

If that doesn't work, check the filter on a new view that doesnt have the system filter added, to make sure its working.

REVIT AND CHECK BOXES - CHECK THE BOXES

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report