Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct Liner not printing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
max.a.hollander
500 Views, 4 Replies

Duct Liner not printing

I am trying to get my duct liner to print with my duct so my field guys can see in the notes that there is 1" duct liner where it is supposed to go, see the tag on the duct that is lined and see the liner on the duct.  I do not want to make my duct view wireframe since it makes other aspects look inncorrect. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: max.a.hollander

The Duct Lining will display as a hidden line even if the View's VIsual Style is set to Hidden or Shaded, unless you have disabled "Draw MEP Hidden Lines" under Mechanical Settings. Aside from re-enabling that option, you can set the Transparency of the Ducts Category specifically, under V/G Overrides.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5

the liner displays in the view just fine but when i go to print it will disapear.

Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: max.a.hollander

A few questions:

1. What version of Revit are you using?

2. Are any other users in your office experiencing this issue?

3. Have you tried playing with the Print Setup - name Vector/Raster printing?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
max.a.hollander
in reply to: CoreyDaun

1.  I am using 2013.

2. ON and off

3. I did change from vector to raster and that fixed the issue the printing appears to be correct now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report