Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct Justification and height size lock

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ElSid1
1022 Views, 1 Reply

Duct Justification and height size lock

Need answer for both 2011 and 2012 ACAD MEP.

Designers forgot to justify my duct at the top (2 projects) ... is there a quick way of re-justifying the ducts so they align from the TOP.  The design is currently center justified.

See http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2012/Help/R​evit_User's_Guide/0325-Build_th325/0794-MEP_Mode7... for similar to what I am looking to do ...!

Also, is there a way of LOCKING the height of the duct?  The menu allows locking the width, but not the height

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ElSid1

In Revit MEP, I don't believe that there is a quick way to modify mass ductwork as you described. You would have to modify each transitions' OffsetHeight. And regards to locking the height, you will have to use constraints, and it would probably be best to create a Reference Plane at the level of the top of the ductwork and then constrain the ductwork to that.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report