Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct grouping or assembly?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
idesignher
616 Views, 2 Replies

Duct grouping or assembly?

I am working with a huge system and would like to know if it would make sense to place my Return, Supply and Exhaust in seperate groups or assemblies? 

I would like to click on just one duct and have all Return duct, etc, be selected at the same time. If there is another process in which would work better for what I am wanting to do, I would appreciate any feedback.I would also like to break those up between floor levels. TIA!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: idesignher

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

Before going into something like creating Groups, have you tried hovering the cursor over a section of Duct (don't click yet) and the pressing TAB? That will cycle through the available selection options, which should include the selection of the System. Once the desired elements are highlighted, left-click to select them.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
idesignher
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do. I can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report