Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct branch connection results in single line duct

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
KevinMurtha
805 Views, 4 Replies

Duct branch connection results in single line duct

Revit 2013 with latest service pack installed and relativly new to Revit.

when i extend a branch duct to connect to a main duct the reult is the maain duct is shown single line (see attchaeed images). have looked all over for settings and have tried different options for sizes but alweays with the same reults. both ductare aqt the same elevation. can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
KevinMurtha
in reply to: KevinMurtha

Any takers? im pretty desparate for a solution

Message 3 of 5
KevinMurtha

Ok.. iv tried the same scenario in a new project and it connects without turning the main duct into a single line so it must be a setting somewhere? 

the file i have the problem with was created by another company. 

Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun

Does the duct main change to single line in all Views within that Project? Also, have you tried recreating the main?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
KevinMurtha
in reply to: CoreyDaun

found the culprit! it was in `Properties' `Colour Schemes'

the image shows what was set up. when I change the selection on `Ducts' to `none' the problem resolves itself.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report