Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone share models on here?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
192 Views, 1 Reply

Does anyone share models on here?

Hello, does anyone share any Revit models on this message board?  I'm not sure if the files are too big to be added as attachments.  I was wondering if I could look at a small MEP model that has the architects model linked, with some HVAC included.  A plumbing model would be helfpul as well.  We are trying to implement Revit into our daily routine at my company, and any sort of "guide" model would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

This file size limitation on attachments is one issue (though you could communicate your email address via Private Messages and use that). Many users won't (or can't) post a sample of their projects, so you may never receive an answer to your request. I would recommend searching this forum for previously posted examples (I don't know if such a thing has ever been posted here) or you can take a look at the Revit Tutorial files for some sample Project files.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report