Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docking MEP 2015

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
stevenson53
442 Views, 4 Replies

Docking MEP 2015

Hi There,

I seem to have lost the Naviation wheel.  It used to be automatic under the Cube on the right and now it's gone.  F8 brings it back on temporarily but I would like it docked there all of the time like it used to be.

I also stuffed up my Project Browser and Properties.  They used to be docked on the left, one above the other which was nice and I think the default.  Now each is the full length of the left with tabs at the bottom.  I would like to return back to one above the other.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
L.Maas
in reply to: stevenson53

I am not sure what you see exactly. If the whole navigation bar has disappeared you can get it back via "View", "User Interface":

Nav Bar.png

If you miss icons on the nav bar or docking position then use the small downward arrow on the navigation bar.

Nav Bar 2.png

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 5
stevenson53
in reply to: L.Maas

Thanks for that and that solved the nagivation issue.

I also stuffed up my Project Browser and Properties.  They used to be docked on the left, one above the other which was nice and I think the default.  Now each is the full length of the left with tabs at the bottom.  I would like to return back to one above the other.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Paul

Message 4 of 5
L.Maas
in reply to: stevenson53

First dock your project browser (or properties window) to the left side of the screen.

If you drag (select and keep left mouse button down) the other window then move it over the docked window. Depending how and where you move around you will see gray borders appear. When the gray border apeaars in the right position relaese your mouse button and it wil. dock in that place.

In the screenshot I am dragging my properties window over the already docked project browser. After releasing they will be stacked on top of each other.

Dock.png

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 5 of 5
stevenson53
in reply to: L.Maas

Good job thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report