Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Libraries on revit 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jgarciab
1145 Views, 1 Reply

Default Libraries on revit 2014

Hello, so I'm new at revit and have the 2014 Student version y have been working with some architectural and MEP designs and Im having had the following problem: every time I try to connect pipe line to an equipment I get a message telling me that revit could not find a matching pipe segment and sends me to check my routing preferences when I do that it seems like I don't have the revit default libraries even when I try to select a pipe fitting revit tells me that I don't have any fittings family and sends me to a empty folder looking for them.

I have tried to make the windows repair function on the control panel and in tells me that revit has updated successfully but the problem doesn't fix.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lanl
in reply to: jgarciab

Hi jgarciab,

You have to make sure that the machine has a good network connection, and try to quit the anti-virus software and firewall temporarily.

Then follow the steps below to install the content libraries.

http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/2014/ENU/Installation-Revit/files/GUID-851D6C9F-3E00-460D-B49E-34...

Thanks. 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Lei Lan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report