Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating sanitary system

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ramtin.dabiri
322 Views, 2 Replies

creating sanitary system

when we want to create a sanitry system we load in the plumbing fixture to the plumbing plan view . after click on the plumber fixtures and choose them  the sanitary option in create panel active and let you to create the system . 

but the problem i have confronted is that  when i load the toilet to the plumbing view and choose it the sanitary option in careate panle will not appear. although when i choose the basin or sink the create panel will active.

find the problem in the attached files.

what is the problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: ramtin.dabiri

This belongs in the Revit MEP forum.  I will have the discussion admin move this appropriately.  Thanks.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
abulla
in reply to: TravisNave

Looks like the problem fixtures don't have any MEP connectors on them. You'll have to add some in the Family Editor, just open the family and add Pipe Connectors as required.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report