Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating New Familes for Revit MEP 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JB736Hjz
268 Views, 1 Reply

Creating New Familes for Revit MEP 2014

I am fairly new to the Revit world and I need to create some custom family parts for the company I work for. We install Nurse Call equipment in hospitals, the components are not standardized equipment. Could someone help we with a good place to start creating these parts or recommend a good refence tool to get me going in the right direction. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: JB736Hjz

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

To find pre-built Families, I recommend either searching Autodesk Seek or checking directly with a manufacterer's website. Many of them have Revit Families available for their products.

To learn how to create/modify Families yourself, start with the MEP Families Guide and you can also search YouTube or stop in here!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report