Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt Panel Schedule Template

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CoreyDaun
508 Views, 2 Replies

Corrupt Panel Schedule Template

I created a custom panel schedule template. All of a sudden, whenever I try to insert the schedule onto a sheet, Revit reports a serious error has occurred and crashes. I tried to transfer it to another project but it still crashed. Has anyone else encountered this?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I had that once before when I started to mess around with the total loads. I removed one and then tried adding it again and then when I tried to use the template all I got was about 15% of a schedule and it occasionally crashed.

What elements did you change in the schedule?

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3

I changed quite a few. But just now I removed all parameters from the entire schedule except for the load values and it still insisted on crashing.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report