Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conduits

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
anapaulawinterrowd
195 Views, 3 Replies

Conduits

I am working in a project that I did not start. The conduit elbows are showing smaller than the comduit. And no matter how bige is the diameter, the elbow stil shows 1/2" diameter.

What can I do to change that????HELP!!!!!!!!

Ana Paula

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

It sounds like you need to find your Revit.ini file and check that the LookUpTableLocation path is correct.

If Revit cant find the the look up table for fittings that have them, they all get drawn the same siz.

Message 3 of 4

Thank you very much, but where do I go to verify the file path??

Ana Paula

Message 4 of 4

So you found the Revit.ini file & the appropriate line to change, but want to know what the path should be?

It depends on whether you have that kind of thing stored on your local hard drive, or a company network.

Hopefully you have a well organised company network, that has a Revit library with a sub directory for data files.

No?

Pick one of the elbows & open it for editing.

The button with the 4 yellow squares (the name escapes me & I'm at home) opens the parameter editor, click that & find the name of the look up table for that fitting.

Then look for it with the windows search function & set your Revit.ini file to the directory its located in.

If you fail to find the lookup table in any of the drive letters available....

... your basically stuffed. (google it, orpost it here & see if anyone shares)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report