Revit MEP

anapaulawinterrowd
Message 1 of 4 (123 Views)

Conduits

123 Views, 3 Replies
11-30-2011 03:59 PM

I am working in a project that I did not start. The conduit elbows are showing smaller than the comduit. And no matter how bige is the diameter, the elbow stil shows 1/2" diameter.

What can I do to change that????HELP!!!!!!!!

Ana Paula

Mentor
embolisim
Message 2 of 4 (120 Views)

Re: Conduits

12-01-2011 02:17 AM in reply to: anapaulawinterrowd

It sounds like you need to find your Revit.ini file and check that the LookUpTableLocation path is correct.

If Revit cant find the the look up table for fittings that have them, they all get drawn the same siz.

anapaulawinterrowd
Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)

12-01-2011 06:05 AM in reply to: embolisim

Thank you very much, but where do I go to verify the file path??

Ana Paula

Mentor
embolisim
Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)

12-02-2011 03:35 AM in reply to: anapaulawinterrowd

So you found the Revit.ini file & the appropriate line to change, but want to know what the path should be?

It depends on whether you have that kind of thing stored on your local hard drive, or a company network.

Hopefully you have a well organised company network, that has a Revit library with a sub directory for data files.

No?

Pick one of the elbows & open it for editing.

The button with the 4 yellow squares (the name escapes me & I'm at home) opens the parameter editor, click that & find the name of the look up table for that fitting.

Then look for it with the windows search function & set your Revit.ini file to the directory its located in.

If you fail to find the lookup table in any of the drive letters available....

... your basically stuffed. (google it, orpost it here & see if anyone shares)

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.