Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conduit Elbows don't show

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
DMaurer-Veca
1781 Views, 7 Replies

Conduit Elbows don't show

The conduit bends do not show in plan view. The conduit and elbows are referencing the same level, have the same amount of offset, are on the same workset. I have double chedk the filters for the view and they don't seem to affect whether or not the bends show. They are visible in a section view. WASSUP?

Diane M
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: DMaurer-Veca

Hard to say; it could be a number of things...

- Is a Plan Region in use? (Those don't work quite right in MEP)

- Is this happening is more than one View? (Perhaps the problem lies with the Family?)

- Is this happening with any of the other Conduit Fittings in the same View?

- Did someone alter the V/G Graphics to hide that Category?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
DMaurer-Veca
in reply to: CoreyDaun

It is only happening in this view, the bends that are turned up show, just not the ones in plan view. Changing the size of the conduit has no affect. The conduit and conduit fitting, in VG is checked to show. I am not familiar with 'plan region'.

Diane M
Message 4 of 8
CoreyDaun

Plan Regions are basically a way to create a region within a View that has a separate View Range from the rest of the View.

Can you post a screencapture of what your seeing?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 8
DMaurer-Veca
in reply to: CoreyDaun

The gap is the missing bend. It is odd that the 'stub up' bend shows.Capture.PNG

Diane M
Message 6 of 8
CoreyDaun

I can't tell from the image; is it the stub up's Conduit Bend Fitting showing or is it just the Pipe Up symbol?

One thing to try would be to create a View Template from a Properly functioning View and apply it to this View, and see if the problem is corrected.

Message 7 of 8
jkarben

I don't think this is the case but check the view's Underlay parameter. Set it to <none>. Fittings go wacky if they are viewed via underlay.
Message 8 of 8
DMaurer-Veca
in reply to: jkarben

JKArben - you are my hero of the day. Changing the underlay to 'none' did the trick!

Diane M

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report