Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Formats in panel schedules

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dtiemeyer
852 Views, 2 Replies

Conditional Formats in panel schedules

Is it possible to use conditional formatting in Panel Schedules?

For example I created a project parameter that displays in the panel schedule that I would like to show up red if another value is greater than 0.

Is this possible in panel schedules? or only in normal schedules...

My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: dtiemeyer

Conditional Formatting is only available in normal Schedules. Create an Electrical Circuit Schedule, grouped by Panel Name, sorted by Circuit Number, and then set your Conditional Formatting.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3

Unfortunately you cannot add conditions for Panel Schedule. You can change the cell shading by editing the template manually but it will affect all Panels' schedule that are using the modified template.

The best way is to send wishlist request to Autodesk Development team

Here is a link for that

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report