Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

circuit panel loads

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
erel
248 Views, 2 Replies

circuit panel loads

we are using circuit panels with only A and B loads. how do i change an existing 3-load panel, say MCB, to two loads?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rob McC-IdeateInc
in reply to: erel

Here is a previous thread on this very subject. http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=507447

The idea is to select an already placed panelboard. Open the particlar family in question by hitting the edit family button. Do a save as so that the original type is preserved. Once the editor is open, select the electrical connector and push the properties button. The connector looks like an X,Y,Z ucs icon. In this dilaog box you can select how many poles you want a device to be under the parameter "Electrical - Loads".

Hopefully this helps. If not, then go to the link I inserted. Have a good day.

Rob McCarty
Ideate, Inc
Message 3 of 3
erel
in reply to: erel

I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly but thanks anyway. My question should have been 'how to change the number of phases on a panel board'. Anyway, I finally figured it out. If it's any help to anyone, just go to Electrical Settings and under Distribution Systems, pick either 'single' or 'three' under 'Phase'.. So what I meant by 'two-loads' is actually 'single phase' (with 3 wires).. I'm not an electrical engineer so I confuse these terms.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report