Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Assoiciated Levels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jimk
1421 Views, 2 Replies

Changing Assoiciated Levels

Is it possible to change a floor plan view that is associated to an incorrect level? Basically I would like to delete Level 1 and Level 2 plans that are in the model but some of the floor plans are associated to them. I have separate other levels that I would like to put them on. I could move them to be in the correct spot, but would rather delete. But currently if I do that, it will delete those floor plan views as well. If I could just move those floor plan views to be associated with another level, all will be good.

Thanks,

Jim
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dennis
in reply to: jimk

Others here may have another idea, but I don't know of a way to do what you want. The only recommendation I can think of is to create a ViewTemplate of each view you want to redo, then recreate the levels and views to apply the ViewTemplate.
Message 3 of 3
AvatMEP01
in reply to: jimk

You can select objects in a Level, say Level 1, then go to Edit > Copy to Clipboard, then Edit > Paste Aligned > Select Levels by Name, say Level 2, it will move the selected objects to that Level. Depending on what you are copying you may get several warnings. So be sure you analyze what you are doing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report