Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the ° symbol of the cable

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
maurizio_moscoloni
257 Views, 1 Reply

change the ° symbol of the cable

I am Electrical Engineer trying to set up templates and content for our electrical design team. I am partticularly interested in setting up all electrical settings including wires, families, panel schedules, legends and so on.

I found impossible to change the apperance of "Wire Size" column after adding it as a new colum in the "One column" Panel configuration inside panel family.

I would like to change the "#" symbol into "x" and add 'mm' so that the size of the cable could be visible according to my company standards, for example (1x1.5mm, 1x1.5mm, 1x1,5mm).
Therefore, it appear that the only posiible way to present Wire Size in Revit is something like: (1-#1.5, 1-#1.5, 1-#1.5).
Please help and let me know of any advices.
Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hello and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

I don't believe that this is possible (as of Revit 2014). Below is a link that is frequently provided by Autodesk Support personnel that visit these forums. Use this to provide them with feedback about this issue.

Autodesk Product Support

The following link is setup for you to submit feature requests, or feedback, directly to our Development group:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report