Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Publish Job

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
E1K
Explorer
2380 Views, 1 Reply

Cancellation of Publish Job

Is there a way to force cancel in the middle of publishing/exporting drawings in the case that I have started the publish job in error? A "cancel" button sometimes appears in the bottom left corner of the window next to the progress bar which allows me to cancel the job, however it more often than not does not appear and there seems no other way to cancel the job than to terminate the program. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
L.Maas
in reply to: E1K

Exporting (and printing) seems to be quite an intensive job requiring lot of processing. So sometimes it takes a while before the control is given back to the user, sometimes only for a short while. So indeed it is a matter of trying to press cancel when the oppurtunity comes around. Or indeed the more drastic measure of terminating the program.

(Sometimes it seems to work to click in area where the cancel button will appear, but not yet visible. It looks that keyboard entries/mouseclicks are put in a waiting row and executed when the software returns control to the user. However this might be wishful thinking from my side) Smiley Happy

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report