Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can use pipe and electric template altogether in one template??

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
amg.monaco
352 Views, 6 Replies

can use pipe and electric template altogether in one template??

can it be ??

plz let me know how to make such a template ?

thankyou

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
L.Maas
in reply to: amg.monaco

I do not know waht you exactly expect from that template but basically a template is a revit project saved as a template.

So if you bring everything in a project you need (load/copying etc) and then do save as template and you are on your way.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 7
amg.monaco
in reply to: L.Maas

i mean if work in pipe template, cable tray components are not loadable or difficult to handle it. but i don't think it has to be . . why not load altogether ?
Message 4 of 7
bvm76

Yes this can be done. Open mechanical and electrical default templates and use Transfer project standard to copy the standard from one to the other. Regardless of what file you want to become your template it doesn't matter. After transferring all you want to transfer, you can now start putting all your flavours into it.
Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered!
Thank You.
Message 5 of 7
amg.monaco
in reply to: bvm76

thankyou for solution butwhat is Transfer project standar ? where can i find it ?
Message 6 of 7
amg.monaco
in reply to: bvm76

thankyou bvm76 

but where can i find transferring project template menu ?

Message 7 of 7
bvm76

go to manage tab then click transfer project standard (see attached image). If you want to save the default electrical template as your drawing template, then copy the standard properties from default mechaical template. You can choose what properties you want to copy by tick/untick the box to the left.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered!
Thank You.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report